06 May 2011

HOME.

This month marks my one year anniversary of doing business in Visalia.  I'm not going to lie, it was NOT an easy task, getting started in real estate...again...after leaving my business in West LA.  However, it has been a wonderfully exciting year.  Being born and raised in Visalia, I thought I knew everyone...not the case!  I've met so many fabulous people, clients who have become friends, and I'm so thankful to be a Team Leader at the most rockin' firm in town...Keller Williams (that will be us - all 260 of us - filling up the big, beautiful new building on Main Street, across from the movie theatre & Crawdaddy's).

As you can see, I've been a bit busy...  "Finally!", my darling husband says :-)  What a difference a year makes!

Now, more than ever, it feels great to be HOME.

Thank you...and very sincerely,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment